Professionally, I am:
I am also a long-time (20+ years) technology consultant. My focus these days is on the coaching, writing, and music.
A few other things…
- I am a father and find nothing as fun as hiking around with my kids.
- I’m hyperactive and
self-medicate with coffee. I recently cut back on coffee.. from 2+ pots to about 2 cups per day! Stomach issues… go figure.
- If you send me an email or pose a question on the blog, I will answer it.
- I workout several days each week – no-nonsense, 250-300 pushups and weight-training with various dumbbell exercises. I don’t go to the gym because I can complete my workout in 40 minutes.
- I was born and raised in Southern California but lived in Arizona and find the heat intolerable but the Sonoran desert to be amazing! I could see living in New Mexico.
- About “Amazing!” It is perhaps the word I use most often to describe things. I see the world, people, and opportunity as amazing. I don’t turn this amazement off with clients or friends..